I got a wake-up call this morning while taking notes for someone’s podcast.
Sometimes life delivers beautiful synchronicity. If there are words you need to hear, life does what it can to get that message to you.
And that’s what happened to me today – with near perfect timing.
It was a moment of welcome relief. A shot of clarity following a few days that have felt weird and foggy.
The thing is, over the weekend I felt like I was circling. It was deja vu; I was revisiting a place I’ve been previously. And it’s a place my personal message doesn’t like.
Fact is I love, love, LOVE the privilege of helping impact-driven business owners share their message. I feel passionately that brands can (and should) use their platform to make a positive impact in the world.
But sometimes I can get so drawn into someone else’s wold that I neglect my own.
I don’t give my message the room it needs to express and evolve – and this lays heavy on my shoulders because my mission is all about self expression. And the further I step away from it, the harder it becomes to pull it back.
This never feels good for me.
It create an inner conflict.
Because I believe it’s important – for ourselves and for the world – that we speak our truth. That we contribute to the conversation in a way that’s meaningful and impactful.
Our ideas, our experiences, our stories and our insights all add to the recipe of the world by providing a twist, a fresh angle or a new perspective.
And when there’s radio silence from you, the world’s recipe is slightly off.
It’s blander and less distinctive – a little like missing a crucial spice in a home-cooked curry.
The wake-up call reminded me of this.
When you have something to say you mustn’t stop – even when you’re fully absorbed elsewhere. You must create space for your message – even when your attention is drawn in a million directions.
This is my battle cry to you
Perhaps you’ve been in the same place as me…
You have an idea for a message:
- Something that feels purposeful
- Something your heart and soul are itching to explore
- Something you feel called to say
And in those quiet moments when your imagination flows, it all connects perfectly.
The dots join up. It’s like the message was made for you.
But too much of what you need to share is locked away inside you – and it’s itching to break free.
Why are we so scared?
There are many reasons why incredible messages get lodged in your throat:
- You’re not sure how all the pieces link together just yet
- You’re scared of what people will think
- You wonder if you have anything to add to the conversation
- You don’t have time to write your ideas down
- You don’t trust your expertise or authority
- You can’t write!
There are so many reasons to hold back and wait.
But here’s what I discovered this morning… it’s actually something that scared me.
WHAT IF INSPIRATION DOESN’T WAIT.
What if NOW is the right time to share your message?
And what if your message is so important to the world that if you don’t share it, inspiration will find someone else who will.
Holy sh*t, right!?
It freaked me out because… well, I’ve been creating Find Your You for nearly two years now.
I’ve been tweaking my message making programme for the last 18 months.
- I’ve silently launched twice, then retreated through fear
- I’ve collected incredible testimonials and kept them to myself
- I’ve made endless tiny tweaks because there’s always something else to improve
I’ve let myself off the hook a thousand times, but the truth is I’ve procrastinated because of fear.
So why am I writing this today?
There are a few reasons…
- This is my public acknowledgement that I got the message. I’m ready to take responsibility for the impact Find Your You can have in the world 🙂
- There’s never going to be a good time to step over the precipice with your message, so best start NOW.
- The Inner Journey, Outer Expression method works. It’s my duty to share it.
- Writing is a powerful way to get clarity and sharpen your thinking around an idea – I want to you to know that.
- Procrastination is a dream killer.
If you’re not careful, you will procrastinate yourself into oblivion. All the talk in the world doesn’t make things happen. YOU HAVE TO ACT ON YOUR INTENTIONS.
With the inner journey complete, you must move onto outer expression in the physical world.
And that’s where I want to help you…
Unlock your message – free your voice
I’ve been working on 30 questions To The Message You Were Born To Share for the best part of two years.
Yes, I’ve tweaked and perfected this project for far too long – but I can’t keep it to myself any longer!
30 Questions is a programme for people who are curious about unpacking their inner dialogue and transforming it into a coherent message they can share with confidence and passion.
It’s all connected with self-expression and your ability to take a stand for the thing you believe in – so you can do your bit and create the change you want to see in the world.
And it’s a programme you’re going to LOVE if:
- You’re frustrated that you’re taking so long
- You keep finding excuses to put off the one thing you know you should do (and that will make you happy)
- You know you have something to say but you’re not sure what
- And you just need a gentle nudge to get some deadlines in place so you can step into the shoes of the person you are supposed to be 🙂
So what do you say?
Are you ready to own that shot of inspiration you receive – however long ago it came to you?
Are you ready to nurture and grow the message you were born to share?
Are you ready to jump through the hoops, face the challenges, and deal with the discomfort that comes from doing the things that make you grow?
If so, this is the place for you 🙂
We can do this together – because the world needs to hear what YOU have to say.
For all the details, click the link below.
Let’s do this 🙂