How can you best inspire your audience and bring them into your world?
The answer is your message and the way you share it.
What your audience thinks, feels, and believes about you and your business has a huge impact on whether they choose to work with you – or not. And that’s why your message matters.
Craft the message you were born to share and you’ll inspire the people who you can best help.
Compromise your words and you’ll blend in with the crowd, struggle to get traction, and miss out on the joys of fearless expression.
So how do you craft a powerful message that works?
There are many elements…
Your message should be distinctive and play to your strengths. It should have personality. It should resonate with your audience through your stories and anecdotes. And it will have far more impact when your voice is genuine, heartfelt, and truthful.
In short, your message needs to be coherent, consistent, and tie all your ideas together. It also needs to fit you like a glove – that way it will become an extension of what’s important to you. As a result, you’ll never have to wear a mask because you’ll attract an aligned audience of people who will want to work with the real you.
Here’s why you need to shape and share your message
Defining and sharing your message (consistently) is one of the most worthwhile things you can do for your business:
- It builds your ‘know, like, trust factor’
- It ensures your business is positioned perfectly
- It expresses your values and your beliefs
- It explains WHY you do what you do
- It gives your audience a reason to care
- It helps you attract the attention of your perfect customers
- It places your business in its bigger picture context
- It keeps you and your business relevant by being visible
- It creates opportunities for change for your audience
What holds entrepreneurs back?
The message you were born to share holds the power to cut through the online noise and drive up your impact.
Despite this potential, many impact-driven entrepreneurs struggle to craft and share a message that feels right. There are many reasons for this:
- You’re too close to your business – so you can’t pick out the important stories
- You don’t know what to say – and your online presence conveys that
- Your website feels like all the other competitors in your niche – it lacks personality
- You don’t stand out – because you haven’t articulated what makes you different
- There’s a disconnect between your online persona and the real you
- Your copy causes confusion – meaning your audience doesn’t really ‘get it’
- Your words fail to evoke an emotional response – your audience just doesn’t care
- You’ve wasted time and money talking about things that don’t add to your presence
- There’s no depth to your online presence
Work together and we can fix them all.
How to get started
- My FREE Message Maker Email Course outlines the key features of a powerful message. It’s a great place to start.
- Discover how to build your Thought Leadership through personality-rich copy with the help of your FREE downloadable guide.
- The Message Incubator is my flagship mentoring programme designed to unlock the message you were born to share so you can show up with fearless visibility.
- Message Mentoring will help you extract and craft the message you’re uniquely positioned to inspire in the world.
- Share Your Story is a one-to-one service whereby I’ll extract your story in regular interviews, and convert what you say into powerful content pieces.
Remember, if your clients don’t know who you are and what you do, how can they know to work with you? Without a consistent presence and a message that resonates with your target audience, you can’t create the impact you’re here to make.
So let’s Find Your You – so you can craft and share the message you’re uniquely positioned to inspire in the world.