What should you say to your audience to make them want to work with you?
It’s the key question and the answer is wrapped up in your message – and how you share it.
What your audience thinks, feels, and believes about you and your business has a huge impact on whether they choose to work with you – or not.
And that’s why you need to choose your words carefully – because if you don’t, you’ll blend in with crowd.
So how do you craft a message that works?
There are many elements to consider… Your message needs to be distinctive and play to your strengths. It should have personality. It should resonate with your audience through your stories. And it will have far more impact when your voice is genuine, heartfelt, and truthful.
In short, your message needs to be coherent and tie all your ideas together.
It also needs to fit you like a glove – that way it will become an extension of what’s important to you. As a result, you’ll never have to wear a mask because you’ll attract an aligned audience of people who will want to work with the real you.
Here’s why you need to shape and share your message
Defining and sharing your message (consistently) is one of the most worthwhile things you can do for your business:
- It builds your ‘know, like, trust factor’
- It ensures your business is positioned perfectly
- It expresses your values and your beliefs
- It explains WHY you do what you do
- It gives your audience a reason to care
- It helps you attract the attention of your perfect customers
- It places your business in its bigger picture context
- It keeps you and your business relevant by being visible
- It creates opportunities for change for your audience
What holds most businesses back
I’ve found that many business owners struggle to craft and share a message that feels right. There are many reasons for this:
- You’re too close to your business – so you can’t pick out the important stories
- You don’t know what to say – and your online presence conveys that
- Your website feels like all the other competitors in your niche – it lacks personality
- You don’t stand out – because you haven’t articulated what makes you different
- There’s a disconnect between your online persona and the real you
- Your copy causes confusion meaning your audience doesn’t really ‘get it’
- Your words fail to evoke an emotional response – your audience just doesn’t care
- You’ve wasted time and money talking about things that don’t add to your presence
- There’s no depth to your online presence
How to get started
Hi, I’m Georgina. It’s my mission to help business owners (like you) extract and share the message your soul wants to speak. So if your business has emerged through your personal journey and you’re teaching things that you yourself have learned, we’ll be a good match.
I can help you from start to finish – whether that’s figuring out your message in the first place to sharing your truth with your audience through words than have impact.
There are a number of ways we can work together.
- My FREE Message Maker Email Course outlines the key features of a powerful message. It’s a great place to start.
- 30 Days To You is an email programme that kick-starts your inner journey – so you can get closer to your truth.
- Share Your Story is a one-to-one service whereby I’ll extract your story in regular interviews, and convert what you say into powerful content pieces.
Remember, if your clients don’t know who you are and what you do, how can decide to work with you? Without a consistent presence and a message that resonates with your target audience, you can’t create the impact you want.
So let’s Find Your You – so you can share your truth with the world.
P.S. Get FREE access to my 7 Day Message Maker course by completing the quick form below.